In September 2015, we opened a new, state-of- the-art Skilled Rehabilitation Center to enhance the therapy experience of our residents. Our typical patients are those who have been released from the hospital and who require several weeks of physical, occupational or speech therapy. These patients reside in our private luxury suites while undergoing daily therapy. Each patient receives a person-centered, customized treatment plan with the goal of helping that patient recover as quickly as possible.
- 12,000 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq. ft. therapy gym with state-of- the-art equipment
- Rehabilitation up to 7 days per week
- 14 generously sized private luxury suites.
- Private suite amenities include flat screen TVs, electronic charting, and Wi-Fi
- A separate dining and lounge area
- Private, full-sized bathrooms in suites
- Customized treatment plan for physical, occupational, or speech therapy
- Certified Vital Stim Speech Language Pathologist
- Vestibular program for balance or inner ear disorders
- Stroke recovery program
- Joint replacement/fracture recovery program
- Pain management/general debility program
- Wound care management
- IVs for those who need it
- 24/7 Registered Nurse