Our state-of- the-art Skilled Rehabilitation Center is designed to enhance the therapy experience of patients. These patients are typically released from the hospital and require several weeks of physical, occupational or speech therapy. Patients reside in our private luxury suites while undergoing daily therapy. Each patient receives a person-centered, customized treatment plan. We also offer outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy in our 1,500 square foot therapy gym with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Customized treatment plan for physical, occupational, or speech therapy
- Certified Vital Stim Speech Language Pathologist
- Vestibular program for balance or inner ear disorders
- Stroke recovery program
- Joint replacement/fracture recovery program
- Pain management/general debility program
- Wound care management
- IVs for those who need it
- 24/7 Registered Nurse
- Overall facility: 12,000 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq. ft. therapy gym with state-of- the-art equipment
- Rehabilitation up to 7 days per week
- 14 generously sized private luxury suites
- Private suites include flat screen TVs, electronic charting, and Wi-Fi
- Separate dining and lounge area
- Private, full-sized bathrooms in suites
Where To Begin
Choosing a continuing care facility can be difficult, so we want to help. Visit our Where to Begin section to learn more about this process, including financial considerations and how to talk to your loved one. Our professional staff will help by assessing the mental and health status of your loved one and recommend the appropriate level of care.