Indoor Quick Links:
Level 1 Indoor Visit SignUpGenius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040549aeab22a2fc1-elizabeth1
Level 2 Indoor Visit SignUpGenius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040848a5a92fa7fa7-elizabeth1
Level 3 (LTC/REHAB/NURSING HOME) Indoor Visit SignUpGenius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040445aca62da5fa7-level
THE LATEST COMMUNITY COVID-19 UPDATES:
UPDATE: Campus wide testing this week has resulted in 0 Positives! Way to go staff and residents!
LEVEL 3- NURSING HOME/REHAB Visitation Update:
Due to Lucas County’s positivity rate currently being below 5%, we are happy to have the ability to offer more visitation. New guidelines will be effective Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
To schedule a visit, you will need to select a time using our online Sign-Up Genius and fill in the required information (the link is posted on elizabethscott.org home page, third link).
• Visits can be scheduled during the following times:
• Only two visitors inside the building in a time slot per resident.
• Surgical masks are required within the facility at all times.
The process once you arrive for your visit at Elizabeth Scott is as follows:
• Building 5 visitors will enter through door 5.
• Building 6 visitors will enter through door 6.
• Ring the doorbell and our staff will greet you.
• You will be required to screen-in and take your temperature and answer a short questionnaire.
• Masks will be provided (if you do not have one) upon entry to facility and must be worn at all times.
• A sticker will be provided upon completion of the screening process for all visitors to wear while in facility to signify to staff and other residents that you have been approved for visitation.
We understand that this has been a difficult 18 months of unsettling restrictions, but Elizabeth Scott will continue to put your loved one’s safety first. With safety in mind, guidelines for visitation may change if, at any time, the positivity rate for Lucas County exceeds 5% or there is a positive test within the facility. If this occurs, visitation will be suspended until one round of testing for all staff and residents has been completed with negative results. If there are no additional positive cases, visitation will resume.
Please contact Kim Dunlap, LNHA at 419-724-5156 or Karin Rizzo, RN DON at 419-724-5016 with any questions.
From LNHA Administrator Kim Dunlap:
The team here did an awesome job to quickly detect the positive cases, assess the situation and handle the setting up of a unit for protection of all. We were able to keep residents safe with minimal disruption to their normal routine. The staff here at ESC did an amazing job and the residents’ safety was the most important priority.
I would like to take a quick moment to introduce myself as well, my name is Kim Dunlap, I have been an administrator for many years. My first week here was during the outbreak so it was very impressive to see this team jump into action protecting all! If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Good news or items that need to be discussed for change are welcome! I look forward to working here with this amazing team and great group of residents.
URGENT UPDATE 5/17/2021:
Helpful chart for residents and families.