Sign On Bonus – Nursing Assistant
- Applies to Nursing Assistants hired for all shifts (state-tested or test-ready) beginning 10/19/20
- Full-time, new hire employees – eligible for $4000 bonus
- Part-time, new hire employees – eligible for $2000 bonus
- Bonuses paid in installments over 12 months. First installment will be after 30 days of employment. Full-time employee will receive $500 and part time employee will receive $250.
Bonus Pay – Weekend Warriors Program
- Employee will be scheduled to work every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and will be paid as follows:
- Work two 8-hour weekend shifts (16 hours) – get paid for 24 hours (8 bonus hours)
- Work two 12-hour weekend shifts (24 hours) – get paid for 36 hours (12 bonus hours)
- Shift differential will apply. Bonus hours will be paid at base rate.
- Only L3 Nursing Assistants are eligible at this time. There will be limited number of positions available on each shift.
- In 2020, ten employees received a total of $20,000 in tuition assistance. New hires will be eligible for assistance after one year of employment.